1300ALARMS has an NBN alarm monitoring solution ready for you, so that in most cases you do not need to replace your current monitored alarm when you receive access to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Act now, to ensure your monitored security system is NBN compliant and ask us how our NBN alarm monitoring solution may also reduce your overall alarm costs and make your alarm more convenient.
Our dual sim communicator can add features to your existing monitored alarm system as well as ensure you will be ready when connecting to the NBN.
Add additional features to your current alarm
- Get the app for your smart device which will allow you to arm and disarm your alarm system from anywhere
- Add some roller door control. (with approved roller doors)
- Backed up by your alarm battery because more than likely your NBN connection will not be.
Things to know about NBN
- At this stage only fibre to the home will have a battery back for around 6 hours
- If your alarm uses the phone line to dial the control room it may not work once NBN is installed at your premises
- Using a dual sim communicator from 1300alarms means have greater protection
- The 3G communicator from 1300alarms will use your Alarm battery as a backup
- 1300Alarms uses an ASIAL A1 accredited independent monitoring centre with Australia wide coverage
Professional Consultation and Installation
Our local experts will meet with you, conduct a comprehensive check over your current system and suggest the best solution for your individual needs.